POWER TOOL ERGONOMICS
Learn to improve your operator’s productivity and safety when selecting industrial power tools.
- What is Ergonomics?
- Handle and Trigger Design
- Torque reaction in assembly tools
- Noise and sound levels (Process, Air Flow and Vibration Noise)
- Methods for reducing noise
- All participants will receive a pocket guide and certificate of achievement upon completion.
This seminar is approximately 45 minutes long and is presented free of charge by iTech Tools.
The seminar can be held onsite or at our head office in Winnipeg.